Where are we Sonic? Where are we Sonic?

when

when I watch somthing, I dont want to keep clicking buttons over and over, get your timing right, and put some effort into your work.

MastersofMario responds:

you're lazy

TLoz:The Hidden Adventure TLoz:The Hidden Adventure

some people

some people flashs are too short they are over before they begun, this was over before it was over, I got bored, none wants too look at a screen for ages, unless its a game you only should press a somthing once...

A Take On Robin Hood A Take On Robin Hood

you need

Voice actors, really you find when your talking you have a buzz in the background a good voice actor will not only make anything you do from this point on better but also give more depth to your animations

paceing: rush rush rush rush, take a breath think about timing and such, there needs to be sometime before lines

story telling: Im not too sure if the robinhood story went like that...maybe im wrong.. but Im sure it was a little diffrent

TokalaFox responds:

Thanks, but I was actually TRYING to go fast when I spoke, and I was making a parody/satire, not an exact interpretation of the story. I wasn't going for accuracy. Thanks though, your review was beneficial, the main bad point in my voice acting I feel was my microphone, it's not studio quality.

Thanks again though, if I do make future submissions I'll definately have more voice actors.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

You know what I dont understand

I dont understand why everyone is going on about the womans breast>?

they arnt massive at all, I guess people dont even know what a woman looks like.
I watched the animation, read the reviews then, watched it again. That is normal.
And the art style, it has japans falovs to it yes but is that such a bad thing, its a easy style to draw in and looks nice.

But in all fairness to everyone out there, add some plan inking next time, you could of even done it grayscale just another layer under the lines and just rub-out the bits that go over like in photoshop.

I dont think anyone noticed it was a gift for.... your lover... they want a plot? maybe they should just watch t.v or rent a movie? people complain about free stuff way too much

.Lovely Day. .Lovely Day.

...........?

>... what happend?

Life by GP Animations Life by GP Animations

I must say

I must say that I quite enjoyed that

Largo Returns Largo Returns

,,,,

to bad it was a hokxs ..

Field of honor Field of honor

very risky

You took a Big RIsk with such a simple joke....
and it really paid off well done grasshopper

but really I hope this dosnt get bogged/voted down by......fools...

MarkArandjus responds:

You and me both friend...

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

Ra2god is a fool!

its funny to see people down mark stuff for not having sex and nudity. Its a shame really, but even with those.. smeg types your reviews are mostly good!.
alot of pepole are saying this is a movie for little kids but I really enjoyed it at the humble age of 18.
I always enjoyed your simple work and the fact that you two can be amusing without trying to be funny like alot of NG flashers today.
Its such a pitty that this is wasted here.
Ra2god is a fool!

Who took the last cookie? Who took the last cookie?

gooD

I did like it and I see you must have taken alot form the pefect kirby flashs. I have voted 5 but next time try somthing more your own

sw00t-team responds:

Yeah, we got inspired by the PK-series alot. :P We'll try to improve 'till then.