Where are we Sonic? Where are we Sonic?

when

when I watch somthing, I dont want to keep clicking buttons over and over, get your timing right, and put some effort into your work.

MastersofMario responds:

you're lazy

TLoz:The Hidden Adventure TLoz:The Hidden Adventure

some people

some people flashs are too short they are over before they begun, this was over before it was over, I got bored, none wants too look at a screen for ages, unless its a game you only should press a somthing once...

A Take On Robin Hood A Take On Robin Hood

you need

Voice actors, really you find when your talking you have a buzz in the background a good voice actor will not only make anything you do from this point on better but also give more depth to your animations

paceing: rush rush rush rush, take a breath think about timing and such, there needs to be sometime before lines

story telling: Im not too sure if the robinhood story went like that...maybe im wrong.. but Im sure it was a little diffrent

TokalaFox responds:

Thanks, but I was actually TRYING to go fast when I spoke, and I was making a parody/satire, not an exact interpretation of the story. I wasn't going for accuracy. Thanks though, your review was beneficial, the main bad point in my voice acting I feel was my microphone, it's not studio quality.

Thanks again though, if I do make future submissions I'll definately have more voice actors.

Animal Aggressor Animal Aggressor

THE SOUND

AHHH the sound the horrid looping sounds! Over and OVER for no REASON. stress giver not reliever

Jump Or Die Jump Or Die

good game poor grapics

give it a background and have a better respawn and you will have a very good game

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

the wost flash ever

U SUX lol

hi buddy I rember when the fairys first came out *sigh* good times good times
but when I got told you put it here ( well I guess I was the last to kown ) I when to have a look
well done my friend well done lets just hope you can keep your standeds this high

Helbereth responds:

That's what I like to hear. I suck!

Yes, friends! the new Turbo-Ginsu... it slices... it dices and makes three kinds of...

err... what was I saying?

I'm a perfectionist, so my standards are high automatically. Hence, I'll likely HAVE to keep them this high - if only to keep myself satisfied...

Thanks for the review!

Piano At Shore (Monkey Island) Piano At Shore (Monkey Island)

Wow

Wow, amazing

Ic3m4n responds:

Thank you for let me know !